You’re searching for that perfect apartment to call home and make uniquely yours. When you find an apartment community you’d like to tour, there are several things you should ask the leasing specialist. We rounded up 10 important questions you should consider when renting an apartment. Check them out:
- Are utilities included in the rent?
- How do the rent and utilities fit into my budget?
- What floor do I want to be on and will that impact the cost?
- What lease terms are available?
- Is renter’s insurance required?
- How does parking at the community work? Is there parking for guests?
- What is the community’s pet policy?
- Is there a community guest policy?
- Is there 24-hour emergency maintenance support?
- How long does it take to get downtown/work or to shopping and dining?
Keeping these questions in mind and asking the leasing specialist can help you determine your budget, get a feel for the area and other residents, understand the community’s policies, and more. Leasing specialists and other team members at Abberly Crest are a great resource for these and any other questions you may have.
At Abberly Crest, we believe it’s how you live that matters. We understand that finding an apartment where you can feel at home and make lasting memories is important to you. Schedule a tour and our leasing specialists will guide you through the community and help you find the perfect apartment for you!