If you live in an apartment in Lexington Park, MD you can enjoy a wonderful Independence Day. "Celebrate Charles!" and the various fireworks displays around the area will be fun for the whole family!
• Enjoy delicious local food and drink from Calvert Kettle Corn, Mike's Chicken & Ribs, Dooley's Backyard BBQ, Tasty Creations, Mike's BBQ & Catering, Circus Ice Cream, Kona Ice, Wee Bee Coffee, GROD Jerk Ribs & BBQ, Love's Tasty Chicken, Softee Swerve, Smokers Delight BBQ, and more!
• Kids of all ages can play all day in the Family Fun Zone.
• Enjoy fantastic live entertainment performed by Sam Grow (8:00 p.m.) and No Green Jellybeenz (4:30 p.m.)
• Take in a thrilling baseball game as the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs take on the Somerset Patriots.
• Cap off the evening with a spectacular fireworks display beginning at 9:30 p.m!
• Additional parking available at St. Charles High School.
• Free admission to outdoor activities.
Fireworks Cruise Aboard the Wm. B. Tennison
• Wednesday, July 4, 2018 @ 8 p.m. until…
• Rain Date July 5, 2018
• Calvert Marine Museum
Come aboard for the best view in town! Bring a picnic basket, if you like, with your favorite food and libations. Rain date is Thursday, July 5; no refunds unless the fireworks are canceled on this date as well. Registration required by June 30.
• Wednesday, July 4, 2018 @ Between 9:15 and 9:30 p.m.
• Rain Date July 5, 2018 (last chance)
• Solomons Island-wide
The Solomons Business Association proudly sponsors the annual Solomons Independence Day fireworks display. Fireworks will be shot from a barge in the Patuxent River and can be viewed from the Riverwalk. Celebrate our nation's birth and show your colors all day long! The Fireworks will be preceded by activities throughout Solomons, sponsored by individuals and businesses.
The Solomons fireworks display will be shot from a barge in the Patuxent River and can be viewed from the Riverwalk.